Sunday, February 01, 2004

<whimper> Watched the last episode of Trigun last night. Dammit! So many questions unanswered! I did enjoy the series, thank you for recommending it, Joules. : ) It's not my favourite by any means but it's definitely in the top 5. Trigun didn't grab me from the start, like Be Bop did, or have me watching wide-eyed from the edge of my seat like Yami no Matsuei but I was well and truly hooked into it by the end. The characters were real and there was some beautiful animation, <g> ... and Vash has got to have the cutest nose ever!

But on the plus side, having finally finished watching Trigun I was able to go and read the only thing on Joules' site I hadn't looked at yet - 'Interludes', her Trigunfic. <soppysniffle> I much prefer your ending, sinam.
(Awww, and thank you for the mention on the Haadri blog! <noble look> One does one's best...)

No comments: