Sunday, February 15, 2004

Tch, Kittenkong's made no attempt to catch the mouse that's been lurking in the kitchen but I've just had to rescue another skink from her. Idiot cat, can't she tell the difference between native and introduced species?

Well I hope everyone had a better V day than I did.
<sigh> Don't mind me, I'm just grumpy from the heat.
Whitman's, Onna? Yum! I don't think I've seen any here for at least a year. Damn annoying, I really like that brand, and some of the tins were just beautiful.

Rage, the late-night music program on our government station, had a V-day inspired play list last night, though I suspect it was based solely on the song having the word 'love' in the title.
'Love will tear us apart?' Oh yes, dead romantic.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay awake long enough to see if they played the 'stalker song' ('Every Breath you take') or 'Venus in Furs'. (What? I think a song about willing submission is romantic. : )

No comments: