Saturday, February 07, 2004

I've just woken up from a fascinating dream!
I was role-playing a character in a Cyberpunk game (and consequently became that character) a very rich, very influential fixer, a broker if you like between the people who want things done and those that can do it.
I'd given my partner/husband a gift of 8 clones, 4 of him, 4 of me, force-grown in a vat, and was happily involved with all of them. Interestingly, my 4 clones consisted of 3 males and a female. One of the males was noticeably less intelligent than the rest, and I was fascinated, besotted with the female, playing with her hair and dressing her up like she was a doll. : )
In the game/dream we were in New York, which was flooded. I was watching the mucky brown water cover the land and flowing under the buildings thinking that that would force the rats and the homeless to the surface.
Interesting, eh? <g>

(Oh, and boffles? Breasts. Must be another aussieism. : )

No comments: