Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Soulsis sent me these. : )

Some Of The Best T-Shirts say....
Every time I hear the word "exercise" I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Cats regard people as warm-blooded furnitute.
Dangerously under-medicated.
Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.
Buckle up. It makes it harder for the aliens to snatch you from your car.
Physically pffffffft!
<giggling> Thanks, precious!

The class that made my brain hurt last week wasn't so bad today. We discussed the differences between monographs, serials, and series. Not hard to understand and cos I've had some library experience I'm finding I've got a framework to hang information off so it's actually making sense. <g>
I've had a minor cold for the past couple of days, caught from the cubs (who I've been watching closely, willing them not to be sick enough that I'll need to stay home with them on my school days). Would've coped fine except the air-conditioning in the classroom exacerbated the symptoms. Heh, once I got outside for some fresh air it all settled down. Hn, hope I haven't given the bug to anyone else in my class.
Irresponsible, perhaps? Maybe, but I wasn't going to miss this, only my second lesson - that just reeks of not taking the course seriously. : )

Ack! I hope you're not affected by the floods, Val, they look nasty.

Awww! Piro and Seraphin (creator and um, helpmeet [?] for MegaTokyo eloped at New Year and have only just now told anybody. That's so sweet...
(<shoves the fluffy bunny back in her box> Bah! Humbug!)

"Lead him down the labyrinthine path to... <sultry pause> Chamber 17..."
One of my all-time favourite quotes from a movie. Hee, extra points for anyone who can guess which movie it is.
I still think that's a great title for a place - Chamber 17. Maybe I could name my next bedroom that. Heh, Chamber 17 at Chez Otter... Got a nice ring to it...

(Well, whaddya know? The Oxford Concise Dictionary (1975) doesn't have an entry for latté.)

My latest AC is finished and posted, and the next one is simmering nicely. Chapter 4 of Dancing is next on the list though, I'll get that reviewed first.

I'm currently watching the Tacky Trek episode 'Mirror Mirror'. Those Imperial uniforms are so cool! You've gotta love an evil empire that has spangly gold sashes as part of the package...

No comments: