Monday, February 02, 2004

Heh, enrolments tomorrow. I'm glad I rang today though, to check exactly how much money I'm up for in fees. It's not that expensive, all considered but they won't accept part-payments. Ack! Cue mild panic attack... After a speedy reorganisation of the finances I think I can cover about 100 hours of class time, about 4 subjects worth. Bit annoying, I was hoping for more, but the good thing is I might be able to pick up some more subjects later in the year when the finances are off life-support.

I'll be studying at the TAFE in Box Hill which might be just the teensiest bit of a problem - that's where all temptations of Asian tat shops are, I'll have to walk through it all at least once a week. : )

Actually, could that be a collective noun?
A flock of birds - a temptation of shops? <g>

Okies, the first chapter of 'Dancing' is kind of finished, time for the beta-readers to pull it apart so it can be reconstructed into something better.

(nicked from Onna's blog:)
Jackson Pollock - one word - barf.
ROFL! Each to their own, sweetie, each to their own.

No comments: