Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Can't remember much of what my dream was about last night but I recall looking at a display of Viking 'action-figures' while cautioning myself against squealing at how cute they were, not when the real thing was standing beside me and I couldn't be sure he'd take it the right way. Heh.
And being handed Ned Flanders' stash of the polaroids he'd taken of people's arses (mine included) then being really upset to learn he'd died in the battle.
Um...

Oh pooh, the FotR boxed set I was bidding on is already significantly over my maximum bid with one day left to go of the auction. For a moment there I actually thought I was going to win it. Oh well - there'll be others to bid on. Those Argonath will be mine! Mwaahahahahaha!
But waiting for me in the mail this morning was my very own DVD copy of Cyber City Oedo! <boingboing> The only thing better than birthday presents is belated birthday presents! <g> Thanks, Joules, and thanks, Onna for being the medium through which the anime goodness was able to reach me. : )

Hm, seeing as Easter is at the end of this week I don't think I can reasonably expect to have Chapter 4 finished by then, so I'll aim to have it finished by the end of next week. Which, incidentally, is the end of the first school term (gah!). Then I think I'll try to finish at least one more chapter over the holidays. I don't think that'll be an impossible goal.

Food:
Morning: <hand to forehead> Too stressed to eat.
Later: Cup of coffee, large mixed sushi pack (mmm... sushi...), small iced coffee, orange juice.
Dinner: warmed-up left over rice with a sauce made from organic tinned tomatoes simmered with organic sea salt, garlic and pepper, then the remaining baby spinach leaves stirred in at the last moment so they're soft, and served with a handful of chopped goat's milk fetta sprinkled over the top. Yum!
And, alas, the box of chocolates is no more...
Nicked from Joules' blog...

white
You are white-headed. You are lucky and optimistic.
People like you, and your accepting. nature.
You are very popular, mature, and irresistable.


What is your inner anime hair color?
brought to you by Quizilla

I can be irresistable when I've a mind to, but I usually find it's too much like hard work to maintain. Not worth the effort any more, people can take me as they find me.. : )

No comments: