Tuesday, March 01, 2005

You know it's time to defrost the freezer when the door isn't shutting properly and there's ostensibly nothing in the way.

I found the mouse KK was torturing last night.
<blinks> No, not in the freezer! In my bedroom. On the carpet. It wasn't there when I woke up this morning. Puir wee thing, it had such pretty soft-grey fur.

I'm rather annoyed with the blathering on in some quarters of the media about the '30 year romance' of Chuck and Cammy.
It bloody was not! It was 30 years of adultery and deceit! Not that I've ever had any sympathy for the other leg of that particular triangle either - honestly, they all deserved each other - but it irks me that something good and noble is trying to be made out of what was ultimately a betrayal of vows. Not just Chuck and Di's, either...

This is such a stupid time of the year to have Easter in Australia. Gods above, aside from it not being Spring, you buy the chocolate eggs for your loved ones, bring them home to hide them then fret about them melting in the sodding heat. Unless of course you've got an air-conditioned house, which I don't. But anyway, where was I? Ah yes, whinging. <g>
(Eh, sue me, it's been hot for a couple of days - makes for an automatically cranky Lutra. I'll be happier tomorrow.)

........
Nope. Brain's gone. Can't remember if there was something I was going to rant about mention. :)

No comments: