Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Joules thought it could be interesting to see how/what other people eat. So, daily for the next week or so we'll be listing on our blogs things wot we've eaten that day. (<blink> Did that sentence make any sense at all? Eh. It's late, I don't really care... Anyway, back to the fun...)
Today was a good day to start - I had fruit!
Breakfast/Lunch (no clear meal as such): apple, 2 pieces of flat bread, iced coffee (with home-made sweet, brewed coffee. Yum!), couple of bites of an unripe, tasteless pear.
Dinner: Roast (organic) potatoes and pumpkin, with garlic, sea salt and sour cream. More iced coffee and 2 glasses of ginger cordial and soda water.
That's not too bad actually, is it? Good job I didn't start yesterday cos then I'd have to list the 3 mini-packets of chips I raided from the cubs' lunchtime stash. <g> Sue me, I was hungry.


Yay! First draft of chapter 2 is done! Think I'll finish up something else (next Elga, or Haadri-fic, perhaps) before beginning chapter 3.

No comments: