Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hah! Years of observation has proved me right. It's going to be hot on my birthday weekend - it has always been hot on my birthday weekend. : ) But on the up side this hot spell is usually the last before the long slow slide into Winter.

Oookaaay... Soulsis sent me this.
I think that's sposed to be an otter.
Good sentiments, though.

<hand to forehead> Only 8 days into the month and I've already used 50% of my broadband allowance. Curse those mp3's... <smirk>
Fortunately I don't get charged extra if I go over the limit, I just have the cable speed reduced to 28kps until the next month clocks over. And unlike the dial-up connection it'll be a true 28k rather than the 4-5k the 56k modem generally managed.

And speaking of mp3's. Joules (not obsessive, just thorough) found this brill site. It's chockas full of downloadable anime music, lots of full versions and very good quality. Fun fun fun!

Two days to go then it's the long weekend. Woohoo!

No comments: