Thursday, March 10, 2005

This is an idea nicked from Erestor's lj.

10 Things I've done that you might not have.

1 - Emigrated to another country. (Yes, ok, Sammi did that.)

2 - Gave birth to naturally conceived twins. (And, yes, Soulsis did that, too. :)

3 - Got my nose pierced.

4 - Almost touched Adam Ant. (So close... so close...)

5 - Sniffed hydrochloric acid. (Why? Cos I wanted to know what it smelt like. Which, by the way, is vinegar, though I couldn't smell anything else for 3 weeks.)

6 - Sang 'Always look on the bright side of life' at someone's funeral.

7 - Lived in a haunted house. (And made friends with the ghost!)

8 - Went to a garage sale at a Convent. (Hee, glow-in-the-dark Virgin Mary!)

9 - Hung around Gatwick airport for almost 24 hours cos we'd missed the 'plane.

10 - Was saved from a life of crime by a shopkeeper catching me shoplifting.


Golly, what an interesting life I've lead, ne?
Of course I haven't included anything that I thought might make me look like a pervy hentai. <smirk>

Now they're just teasing...
<poutgrumble> The creators of the yaoi webcomic Sublunary have stated that they've got enough updates for the comic ready that'll take them through to the beginning of May.
May!? I want it all now!

And now my food list for today:
Earlyish: Banana, apple, and a sliver of a really nice cheesecake. A proper baked one, not one of those creamcheese and gelatin things.
Afternoon tea: (a weekly event with Penny) Camembert cheese and organic water crackers (yum!), good brewed coffee, Penny's home-made banana cake and a shop-bought chocolate/mint cake (which was very rich and nowhere near as nice as the banana cake.)
Dinner: The cubs' father treated me to Chinese tonight - beef and cashews, beef and black bean sauce, and special fried rice. Mmmm...
What else was there? A small handful of hulled sunflower seeds and a couple of glasses of fizzy orange drink.
Hm, thirsty now - haven't had much to drink today...

No comments: