Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy Birthday to me...
Well I've had worse days. <g>
Got a lovely hand-made card from my cubs, and Joules wrote some fabulous smut for me, based on two of my favourite bishies! <happy squeak> Alas, I can't share it with anyone - not until Haadri is released at least so for the time being it's mine, all mine! Mwahahahahahahahahahah!
Right, where was I?
Ah yes...
Both Soulsis and GoodTwin sent me very funny e-cards, and Okapi wrote me a haiku! It's in the comments for the previous post. : )

It's amazing what you can find following links.
This first cartoon, Nice Hair, is very odd but I like it a lot. It's got a gay pirate called Jack, how can I not like it? <smirk>
And this one, Marilith, is looking quite interesting. The (completed) prequel is here by the way.
Adult warnings for violence for the last two comics, incidentally.

Okay, food for today:
Early: Banana, cups of tea and hot chocolate, cold left-over lasagne, and a lump of very ordinary cheddar cheese.
Later: Home-made pizza with olives, anchovies, bocconcini, dried tomatoes, mushrooms and mozarella. Couple of slices of chocolate swiss-roll, and far too much Sara Lee lemon cheesecake. More tea, and cos it's been hot, water as well.
Tired now. Going to bed. Tomorrow should be fun... : )

No comments: