Sunday, March 20, 2005

Chapter 3's finished - on to chapter 4.
And I'm still having fun with it... : )

Sparkly!
The glitter lamp Soulsis and Niki gave me for my birthday is just gorgeous. When it's switched on the colour of the oil gradiates from a pink down the bottom, to purple at the top. The Silver sequins floating inside catch the light in a wonderfully pretty way and the whole thing throws lovely watery-ripple reflections on the wall. It's almost as soothing to watch as a fishtank. <g>

Food:
Day: Creamy organic porridge (nummy), couple of handfuls of raw brazil nuts, peppermint tea.
Evening: Individual 'minted-lamb' pie, and cucumber and black-olive salad. (While the idea of Joules' cucumber and blue cheese sandwich sounded yummy, in reality I couldn't face any dairy today) followed by a cup of tea and some lemon cake.

<smirk> A "prolific, little black-leather clad pixie..." That's how Joules' described herself to me after running through the (extensive) list of fandoms she'd written in. : )
It's the image of the ears, I think, that makes me giggle...

No comments: