Tuesday, June 07, 2005

<blinkblink> And suddenly I can get into blogger again.
Ack, quickly! Did I have something I wanted to say? Let's see...

Chapter 10's started.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago where Joules wore not one, but two different dresses. Not at the same time obviously.
The indignant squeak growl when I passed this information on was completely expected. : )

[loftily ignores the 'dresses' comment. And I don't squeak. Ever.]

In Toys'r'Us this afternoon I saw a couple of the supposedly rare LotR action-figure playsets - the battlefield one from RotK and the Lothlorien. I giggled over the elves - the Haldir, Celeborn and Galadriel figures all look the same as Legolas, in his various incarnations. I thought for a moment I might be tempted to get them but while the bodies and clothes are meticulously detailed I still don't think that much of the faces.
There was a new (for Aus) SS4 Vegeta figure though. Hee. Pretty monkey.

The sick cub - who spent a lot of today playing quite happily - is going to school tomorrow. He's not fussed, I think he was getting bored at home without his brother.

Joules found a Snape/Lucius Malfoy fic on AFF. Not that keen on the fandom but this story's pretty good.
And that has to be the most plausible explanation of mpreg I've ever read!

No comments: