Saturday, June 18, 2005

It was getting dangerous in my bedroom again, the possibility of slipping over something and breaking either my ankle or neck was getting more likely every day...
Phase 1 is completed - I've hacked out a path from the door to my bed and I can now get into my wardrobe - but phase 2, clearing/reorganising space in the garage so I've got somewhere to put the boxes will have to be a holiday job. But, if I can get the boxes out of my room I should be able to squeeze in another set of shelves. As luck would have it I think I've got a spare set in the garage, one of those metal, lock-together ones. That'll do nicely, at least then I'll have somewhere to store the current projects except on the floor under my feet.<melodramatic sigh> I yearn for clear carpet...

Of course now I'm feeling hard done-by about my lack of space and not being able to organize the house the way I'd like because because because...
However I've seen the sort of bed I'd like (carved four-poster, except the 'headboard' runs along one of the sides. Bit like an alcove bed. : ) and that's something to have happy thoughts about. I know exactly the sorts of drapes I'd like.

No comments: