Monday, June 20, 2005

Woke up from an interesting dream this morning. I was half-way through a mystery/occult novel written by Joules and was just about ready to piece the plot together. What I remember of the story could fit quite nicely into the Leander Pryne continuum, though what puzzled me the most was how Joules had managed to write (and publish) a book and I'd known nothing about it. <g>

Chapter 11 is finished! (And there was much rejoicing.) Chapter 12 should see the end of part 1. That's not bad going really - I originally envisioned there'd be 3 parts of 5ish chapters each. Hee. What's exciting is that I've only got the vaguest idea of what's going to happen, the details are being filled in for me by the main character as I get there. She's had a very... interesting life...

(nicked from The Zone: )

The picture is cute but I'm not at all sure about the results. But, there were only 3 possible results for the quiz anyway so the chances of accuracy were slim, I guess. (For a list of potential other My Naughty Little Pony results, check out the comments on the relevant Zone post. Feel free to add your own. : )

You Are Opium!
You like to have fun and enjoy life. Reeeeeally enjoy life. If it isn't fast, loud, or extreme forget it. You value friendship and are loyal and will not hesitate to go off if someone crosses you.

What Naughty My Little Pony Are You?

Gah. Only 4 days 'til the end of term and the cubs' birthday falls right in the middle of it all!
Ah well, at least I'll be able to sleep in...

No comments: