Thursday, June 02, 2005

<pout> My anime dealer has added Saiyuki to their catalogue. I'll put it on the list...
(Couple of hundred dollars and I'd be able to get everything - or nearly everything - that I want. Anime is an expensive hobby. : )

Had a poke around online: there is KoH merchandise available, mostly replicas of the weapons and armour. Tch, don't want those, I want action figures! Guess I'll just have to make my own, hee. (Thanks to Erestor for the link!)

Picked up the Sonic the Hedgehog DVDs that we've had on lay-by. The cubs squeezed in one episode this evening before I hijacked the telly to watch the news. They loved it, thought it was hysterically funny. The animation is surprisingly good, too, if simple.

The M cub told me today the reason he likes Darth Vader is because his mask is really cool.
Well, there are worse ways to choose your political affiliation I suppose.

(And again, thank you, Joules, for posting this. Still can't get the farging cookies sorted...)

No comments: