Monday, June 27, 2005

(Spotted on Erestor's lj, Val's and now The Zone...)

I thought I might have some trouble coming up with 10 of 'em but it wasn't that difficult.
These are in no particular order but range from the <squinch> awww cute to the OMFG-fall-to-my-knees-jaw-dropping-PHWOOAR cute. : )

Directions: List 10 celebrities that you find attractive, then don't tag any of your friends. ('Tagging'- ie: dobbing in people on your 'friends' list to continue a meme is a lj thing. Don't think I've ever seen it on a blog.)

Orlando Bloom - *le sigh*
Uma Thurman - never see enough of her.
Lucy Liu - freckles!
Johhny Depp - gives excellent face.
Cheri Lunghi - I thought she was pretty in Excalibur all those years ago but now she's stunning.
Keira Knightley - lovely face, and her accent...
Liam Neeson - like Sean Connery he just gets better with age.
Japanese guy on a Nokia poster - no idea who he is and I can't find a reference online but there's something about him...
Brendan Fraser - "What is it about chicks and horses...?"
Ewan McGregor - I don't call him 'Eyecandy McDrooly' for nothing.



See? That was easy. And all actors, hm...
Here's a list of others that I considered until I worked out it wasn't them so much as the character they played.

Oded Fehr - the Arabic good-guy in The Mummy films.
Sean Bean - cos he looks damn fine in a Rifleman's jacket.
Lucy Lawless - well, Xena, really...
Jason Issacs - Lucius Malfoy and the most recent Captain Hook! Heh, no wonder I liked that movie...
Alan Rickman - always a joy to watch.
Tommy Lee Jones - not for any of his characters but his voice. I swear I sat through his bits in The Fugitive with my eyes closed so I could concentrate on the voice. Missed half the plot but who cares!
Oh and I had the biggest crush on Eric Idle when I was about 15. Looking back at the pics now I can't understand it. <g>

Heh, my list of anime charas isn't nearly as extensive as Joules and they seem to be mostly semes (blond or otherwise). Except for Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho) that is, but then pink is one of my favourite colours.
Shall I try to list them? Oh why not. Let's see... (Please excuse any misspellings but I couldn't be arsed checking.)

Eiri - Gravitation.
K - ditto.
Iason Mink - Ai no Kusabi.
Alex Rowe - Last Exile. Now there's a man who fills out a uniform nicely.
Sophia - ditto. And ditto the uniform - except the bit about a 'man'.
Fuma - X.
Botan - YYH. You've gotta love a girl who can knock out zombies with a baseball bat. <g>
Hiei - ditto. Good things come in small packages...
Tsuzuki - Yami no Matsuei. Pretty, pretty eyes, and oh, the angst!
Muraki - ditto. The silver-haired Villain.
Oriya - ditto. The Villain's special friend.
Darcia - Wolf's Rain.
Excel Excel - Excel Saga. Hyper-manic genki girl.
Il Pallazzo - ditto. Her boss and awfully reminiscent of Studio CLAMP.
Juzo Hasegawa - Cyber City Oedo. Dang that man moves like a cat! Not a pretty cat, either.
[And quickly and quietly so Joules doesn't notice - Benten (CCO) and Radittsu (DBZ) ]

Right, that's quite enough time spent on that! Off to do something useful. : )

No comments: