Thursday, June 30, 2005

My very own meme, spotted nowhere but my brain. Indulge me in this...


A part of my body I particularly like: My nose. It's very cute.

A part of my body I don't particularly like: My earlobes. I've never liked them, they're big and fleshy. This is why I wear jewelry in my nose and not my ears.

Stupidest thing I've done: Sniffed hydrochloric acid.

Smartest thing I've done: Used the argument on myself that 'if you haven't attempted something how do you know you can't do it' to start writing.

Weirdest thing that's happened to me: Doped up on morphine after the caesarian to deliver the cubs (couldn't use pethadine, I'm allergic to it) and alone in my room trying to sleep. I was woken up twice, first by an invisible screwed up ball of paper hitting my forehead - from the angle it hit I worked out it had been thrown by an equally invisible dwarf standing in the corner - and the second time by an invisible rat jumping up on to my shoulder from behind me, which then bounced onto my chest and ran away down the bed. I growled at them to 'sodding leave me alone so I can rest!' and I wasn't bothered again.

Something that always makes me smile: Lawn daisies.

A childhood memory: Being scared of the Sooty puppet at pre-school.

Oddest thing I've collected: Broken pencil leads, coloured and greyleads. I think I had the idea to crush them up and do something useful with them. They got tossed out in the purge of stuff when I moved away from my parents' home. Perhaps I shouldn't have, I still think about them...

Strangest thing I've attempted to cook: Polenta. I just cannot get that to taste right.

Quick! Think of a song!: Um, er, Knights in White Satin - Moody Blues.


<snigger> I went back and mucked around with the How Jedi are you? quiz. This result made me laugh...


how jedi are you?
:: by lawrie malen

Mandy?!

<listening> Good, I think the cubs are asleep now. Going to sneak off and assemble their birthday packages so they're ready for them when they bounce out of bed tomorrow morning. : )

No comments: