Thursday, September 25, 2003

Back... Tired, very tired...
Was fun though, the cubs and Nana and I did a lot of cool things; Trolly ride, Healesville Sanctuary, fish&chips by the river... (details when I can be bothered : ) Didn't get a chance to write anything, dammit - alone-time is nigh impossible to find when we visit my mum - but there's something potentially interesting bubbling in my imagination atm... Doesn't look like I'm going to get much of a chance to post anything for a few days yet either. <grumble>
My cat missed me though, she was very glad to see me. : )

Soulsis found me some very cool café style curtains - they've got tropical fish and coral on them! <bg> and Niki gave me a small glass trinket dish thing shaped like a blowfish! Very cute. : )

You know how I've already cut out the 400 or so hexagons I need from the background material for my quilt? I'm not sure now that I want that colour at all. No biggie, the bits'll get used in something else - I already have some ideas...

<big eyes> I've just read the latest Haadri chapter. Eeep!

[*nuzzling kiss, enfolds hab'lan in soft, white wings*... back - missed you, aijin...]

No comments: