Sunday, September 21, 2003

<scowl> Bloody elves... housemate's watching 'Fellowship of the Ring'...

Yay! Got all the housework done (except for mine and the cubs' room but I'll cope) and managed to finish the second part of Taunt! Didn't get a chance to start the next Ms Brown installment but I'll see how I go tonight. Be nice if I can get that posted before I go.

Checked the weather report tonight and it's supposed to be 27 degrees tomorrow! Ick! That's at least five degrees above spring average. : ( And I watched a program last week that was saying our (Australia's) rain patterns are being pulled off-course by changing weather patterns in Antarctica. It means we'll have consistently less rain for gods know how long - a permanent drought.
(And I understand how you feel about the eight-legged freaks, Joules [have you heard the theory that spiders aren't native to our planet? I'd believe that...] it's getting to the time of year I carefully scan a room before entering so I don't wet myself when I catch sight of the spider. I've already spotted a couple of smallish ones in the garage. <shudder> Goodtwin do not think about visiting Aus during the warmer months...)

Okies, I've cut out all of the hexagons from the material and I'll cut out the paper inserts while I'm at mum's. That'll keep me busy. I only need to get another 60-70 centimetres of material (3 'fat quarters' for those in the know : ) and I'll have all I need to finish the stars. Mum and I are planning on visiting a couple of patchwork shops in the next day or so! Tee hee hee...

No comments: