Monday, September 01, 2003

<burps>: A kilo of roasted chicken wings is probly not the best thing to eat for dinner...

Okapiprincess gave me a computer! <g> ... well, the box and a mouse, but hard-drives and keyboards aren't exactly hard to come by. The plan is to set that up as my online machine and let the cubs have this one allll to their little selves. (Oh, and Okapiprincess also gave me a sachet of posh cat food for KittenKong that she conned some unsuspecting marketing company out of - tee hee hee - and the Golden Arches of Doom Nemo toy she found. <happysqueak>)

Ok, I've dobbed myself in to go along on the school excursion to the Immigration Museum on wednesday. A moment of weakness I assure you. Oh well, it should be interesting, it's a place I've been trying to get to since it opened a couple of years ago and the cubs love it when I get involved in things at school. : )

Did a couple more pages for 'Dancing' today... Heh, not good pages but it's a framework to build on and it's 2 more pages than there was yesterday.


No comments: