Tuesday, September 02, 2003

[.. those sporks look rather nasty, aijin, I think I'd rather have a pointy stick...]

Why are there no girl Transformers?
I asked the cubs and they gave me a look and said 'Because it's a boys show...' Well, der, Mum, der...

On the kitchen bench we currently have 1 glass of water and 3 glasses of vinegar - they all have whole, raw eggs floating in them. Why? We're performing one of the experiments from the cubs' '101 Cool Science Experiments' where you demonstrate how vinegar can disolve minerals, in this case, calcium. The shells are sposed to disappear in a few days and what's left of the eggs becomes rubbery enough to be bounced...
Why do we have 3 eggs in vinegar? One for each of the cubs and 1 for me! <g>

Hee, the next AC and Dystopia chapters are bubbling nicely, as is Ms Brown.. though it's Dancing I'm sposed to be concentrating on. : )

Okapiprincess sent me this Lord of the Rings article... still giggling...

No comments: