Wednesday, September 03, 2003

My feet hurt.
Went on the excursion to the Immigration Museum today. It wasn't too bad, all told, even though the clingy cub was having hysterics cos our 'group' wouldn't keep together... <sigh>
I know it doesn't help when I lose my temper at him but it's so frustrating sometimes. Ah well...
I'd like to go back to the Museum, sans chibis, and have a proper look around – I'll put it on my list along with the Aquarium, Australian Gallery, Victoria Museum etc etc. <g>
When we were done there we all trooped off to the Botanical Gardens for lunch, which gave the brats a chance to run off some of their energy before going back to school. We arrived back just after 3 and I was able to take the cubs home early; except we didn't go home, we went to the local shopping suburb and had milkshakes and a look around before catchig the bus home (the cubs' father had the car.)

And now an update on the 'rubbery egg' experiment:
One day on and all of the vinegared eggs have had a layer of something peel off (protective coating perhaps?); one of the eggs is losing the colour of its shell in parts and another one is developing cracks; the vinegar they're all sitting in is sort of frothy on top.
6 days to go. : )

Hee, just got word from the guy I bought the Swan Lake DVD from – my cheque's cleared and he'll be sending my goodie on shortly. <mmmm... ballet boys...>

No comments: