Saturday, September 20, 2003

Well that was relatively easy. In two hours this evening I cut out 310 of the 406 hexagons. Heh...
And the cubs and I cleaned the loungeroom this afternoon. I'd like to have all the cleaning done before the cubs and I go away - it's always nice to come home to a clean house.

I finally got a copy of a CD I've wanted for months Queens of the Stone Age 'Songs for the Deaf'. I've listened to it a few times already and apart from a couple of uninspired thrash-metal pieces it's pretty bloody good. The track I bought the CD for ('You think I ain't worth a dollar...'') is sex on a stick for me. Hard and fast? Yeah, baby! There's another couple of tracks I really like, 'God is in the radio' and 'Gonna leave you' but it's been 'Go with the flow' I've been humming all day.
<g> The cubs say they like the CD as well even though they kept telling me to turn it down...


No comments: