Friday, September 19, 2003

Can I stop now? It's the last day of term and I spent 2 and a half hours in the library this morning shelving scads of returns and pulling out a box load of books for next term's main topic. I did much the same yesterday as well - no wonder my shoulders hurt...

Ah, holidays. Nice for some. I'm not whinging, really I'm not. I enjoy not having to get up early and being able to do fun things with my cubs, I just miss having time to myself. Heh, like I've never said that before! (refer previous 'pre-holiday' posts!)
As it is I'd like to get the next Dystopia chapter finished by sunday, and the next installment of Ms Brown up cos I'm not going to be able to do much writing in the following week. The cubs and I are going up to my mum's for a few days, then the day after we get back I'm (theoretically) off for a couple of days with Soulsis and friends. The second week of the holidays looks to be equally busy but hopefully I'll be able to get something done.

I've finally managed to buy the background colour material for my quilt. Need to wash that then I can happily spend an afternoon giving myself arthritis in the thumb while I cut out 403 little pieces. <g>
Oh, and I'm up to 165 stars... : )

Big cheers and hugs for Joules too! She's managed such a lot this week - including some stuff she was meant to be doing. <eg>

No comments: