Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Why do I have the Marine Boy theme playing in my head?

Heh, looks like there's a good chance the mini-series - the inaugural fic for the LLB - will be posted in its entirety on the weekend! Neat, eh? You'll have to wait 'til then, I'm afraid, but IMHO it'll be worth the wait... <bg>

Doing the bus thing is less fun when it rains - and we haven't heard back from the mechanic yet... that doesn't bode well.

The cubs and I had a look in a pet shop tonight on the way home from school. They had puppies (feh!), no kittens but piggles and ratties! <soppysmile>
And some clown fish... So, so pretty. Ah, one day, maybe.

I've started my next Dystopia chapter - this is the first part of one of the new story arcs.
The cubs are on holidays end of next week, I'd like to have that and the next AC finished, as well as at least another chapter of 'Dancing'.

Congratulaions, Talon, on your anniversary, and, onna, for first, attempting to learn Japanese, and second making a good go of it. : )

No comments: