Monday, September 29, 2003

Reading snippets of the next 'l/L as they're being written...
Eeep! Poor 'lestrel!

Hee, this past weekend will go down in Islandkateer history as 'The Weekend of the Scarf...' <bg> How many scarves were started? And what traumas were involved? <giggling> The craft shop in Casterton did very well out of us!
(Oh, Islandkateer is the term coined for the people who attend these weekends away because the first three events were held on an island. <g> We've had 5 weekends so far and it's been nearly always the same group each time.)

Right, goals for this last week of school hols: at least one portion of Ms Brown - it's starting to get interesting now; possibly my next AC - though there's no hurry for that just yet (it's slated to come after Joules' next one but she doesn't know when that's going to be done); and maybe the first part of another Dystopia arc? (How many arcs does this make now? 5? 6? Heh in 3 years I've gone from not knowing what to write to wondering if I'm going to have time to get it all down! <g>) I'm not going to attempt any more of <dramatic reverb> The Novel until the cubs are back at school - I need to be able to concentrate on that.
Oh, and I want to clean my room and go visit OkapiPrincess.
Yeah, should be able to fit that in between keeping the cubs amused...

Tch, I don't 'alf fancy some toasted camembert and tomato sandwiches right now. Might have to go to the supermarket.

No comments: