Monday, September 08, 2003

<smirk> I'm getting better at lemons...
I've finished the Hokochu fic - Joules seems pleased with it. : )

Right, a 'Bouncy Egg' update:
The 3 vinegared ones are all well and truly turgid <giggle> now and their skins are soft and squidgy. Interestingly the vinegar doesn't taste very vinegary anymore - I assume that's either because of a chemical reaction with the calcium or something to do with osmosis and why the eggs are swollen.
The first part of the experiment is due to end tomorrow, and then the fun part - seeing just how bouncy the eggs are - can start.

I'll be taking the cubs to school on the bus tomorrow - I can't really justify keeping them home for another day. With any luck the car will be fixed in the next couple of days and we can get back to what passes for normal. <sigh>

No comments: