Tuesday, September 16, 2003

(nicked from the Mousehole:)

The new computers arrived in the office today - [snip] - worst of all - it has AOL pre-installed!!!! I'm not sure if my reaction (spitting, crossing fingers at it) was a little OTT...

No, that sounds perfectly reasonable, Goodtwin. I'd not want any of that invasive crap anywhere near me either... : )

The car's working well, still needs a few things done before she's perfect but at least she's not purring like a sick kitten anymore.

Hm, I'm about to start the final chapter of 'Dancing'. That's a deceptive statement, though; it'll be the end chapter I'm working on, not the last of the final draft. There's still 2 of the earlier chapters to write yet, and I realised I've only been focusing on one of the story threads so far. Need to work in the others and get some depth and texture happening. But, on the whole, this thing is coming together well enough.

Also started the second part of Taunt. I like having more than one thing going at a time, saves me getting bored. (Though not too many things at once cos then I don't do anything because I can't decide where to start! <g>)

The cubs have gotten into a show, an anime, called Crush Gear Turbo. It's got the usual cast of characters, including the token females, the blonde, brooding good-guy bishie with issues and the brunette, brooding bad-guy bishie with issues... <smirk> Actually I can too easily see the two bishies together but I think that would make it shota. Hmm... (You want names? Sheesh don't ask me, I have enough problems with english names... : )
There's a lot of (for me) unanswered questions about this series though. Like how the hell do they control their gear? It's not explained and it's frustrating, grrr. I want details, dammit!
The cubs of course, are not bothered by things like that, they're just concernced with the good-guys winning... <sigh>

No comments: