Wednesday, September 17, 2003

This article about Australian males' sensibilities made me giggle.

An ex of mine has turned up in 3 dreams over the past few weeks. Very unusual - I have no idea why...

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

I've not had much exposure to Edward Gorey but what I've had brought me out in a cold sweat...

Don't Trip
You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little
anti-social, and may want to start gaining new
social skills by making prank phone calls.


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

Heh...

You write realistic sex scenes.  Wet spot and all.
What kind of sex scene do you write?

brought to you by Quizilla

This answer to the question of number of participants made me giggle though:
As many as I can manage before it hits catastrophic pronoun confusion.
See? There's a very good reason I avoid multi-player lemons. <g>

No comments: