Monday, October 27, 2003

(commenting on previous post:) Yep, I think you're right. It's wonderfully bolstering being able to show snippets to someone and find out there and then if you're on the right track. : )

The cubs and I went to Scienceworks on sunday. There was hardly anyone there - it was great! No jostling to see the exhibits and cos it wasn't crowded the clingy cub didn't freak out - it was loads more fun. And there was some great new exhibits too, specifically one called 'Earth's Fury' which was all about earthquakes, and tsunamis and meteors. Very cool. : )

Heh, Joules and I have pretty much finished the next 'l/L chapter... it's a good'un, I think. Didn't take very long either.

(nicked from Joules blog:)
[horribly tempted to do the Dance of Joy...]

... please don't...
I mean, I'm very pleased for you that you now know what Radittsu sounds like but...
<thinks> On the other hand, it could be amusing to watch! <smirk>

<happy squeak> Thank you for the little rattie miniatures, soulsis! They look terribly cute perched there on my monitor. : )
(Oh, and mum did have them with her, she found them in her suitcase while she was in Queensland. Tch... )
Yes, my mum's home and I had to give the car back.
Gonna miss the little purple beastie...



No comments: