Tuesday, October 07, 2003

We've got the program Living with the Braithwaites showing here at the moment and next week the lesbian couple are having a Bollywood wedding!
<excited squeak> If I ever get married again I want one of those! Ooh, the colour! Oooh the tinsel!

Well, yes, okay I've finished my next 'l/L chapter, it's just a shame it's not actually in sequence. Heh. <hand to forehead> But one must go with the inspiration, mustn't one?
Right, what shall I do now? (she says carefully not looking at the pending chapters of 'Dancing') <wrinkles nose> I really should get on with my next AC but I'm procrastinating - (what a surprise) - it's a tricky one.
Okay, if I do that then I can write the side-story while it's still fresh and bubbling.
Tch, I am not going to mention haddock, or sausages, at this point...

Good luck with the test, Onna!

No comments: