Wednesday, October 08, 2003

It's not often a piece of music, or a song, gets to me enough that it inspires a story. The last one was Depeche Mode's 'I Feel You, 2 or 3 years ago, that lead to a Professional's fan-fic, 'Good Intentions', but there's a song on the Queens of the stoneage CD that's been haunting me. Today I finally let 'Go with the flow' have it's way with me and now there's another Dystopia fic pending. : ) Not only that but I've got an extraordinarily clear image of the central character and where they're heading. Tch, I think I've impressed myself...

And the side story's almost finished! <g>

Woohoo! Way to go, Joules! 41,000+ wordcount so far for First light! Dang, this book will make a formidable weapon when it's published - I wouldn't want to be smacked in the face with something that size! <smirk>

No comments: