Sunday, October 19, 2003

<shudders - peeping at The Zone through my fingers> Ack! Not in a squillion years could I contemplate having something like that in my house!
... though the blue is quite pretty...

Another weekend gone, another weekend closer to the orgy of consumerism that is Xmas.
Cynical? Moi?

The cubs and I went to Soulsis' this weekend. It was fun - all the brats more or less played nicely and I keep forgetting how refreshing it can be having another female around. We stayed overnight too cos I didn't have to have the car back at a particular time. Gonna miss this car when I have to give it back to mum.

Soulsis sent me a url for one of those 'find your schoolfriends' sites. I registered and went browsing - found only one other girl from my last year, and another one who left in form 3. I can't contact them cos I'm not a paid-up member, which isn't that much of a problem, I've passively managed to avoid keeping in contact with people I knew when I was younger, (I don't know why).

Plans for this week: send off the application for the course, get at least one chapter of 'Dancing' finished and maybe tackle the front garden - or one bed of it at least <sigh> Optional extras (if I'm industrious and disciplined and actually get something done) make a start on the Dystopia songfic and do some more for Ms Brown.
Heh, sounds like a plan...


No comments: