Wednesday, October 01, 2003

<happy squeak> I picked up volume four of BeBop today - and it was still on special even though they had the old, full price on the cover. Hee!
And speaking of happy squeaks, the cubs and I spent ages today squeaking over the Ham-ham merchandise we stumbled across in Toys'r'Us. My xmas wish-list is filling up rapidly...
Browsing the anime section today I noticed DVD's of this. It's appealing for some reason - I don't know why, and I'm awfully tempted to pick up some Card Captor Sakura DVD's as well...
Also today I got another ID tag for kittenkong. Fish shaped, gold coloured aluminum engraved with her name and my phone number. She doesn't like it, it jingles against what's left of her previous tag. Heh heh heh. Cope, cat!

Been pondering about what I'm going to do over the next term. I think I might try and clear up all the stand-alone and one-off fics I've got lurking about. There's a few; the 2nd part of 'Cathouse Ellis', 2nd part of 'Leaving Home', Mahrayne's backstory, my first ever slave-fic <smirk> (though that needs a lot of work to get it anywhere near the standard I write at now : ) There's a couple more I can't quite remember. Heh, should be fun.

The cubs and I might be going to the Aquarium tomorrow. The water rats' enclosure is open to view now! Yay! And I might be able to pick up the last of the bouncy ball coral 'scenes' so I'll have all of them. : )

No comments: