Friday, October 10, 2003

(yelled in an unconvincing german accent:)

Uzi 9mm!!


While the cubs and I were cleaning up today they found an old CD of mine, vintage 1991. They wanted to listen to it but didn't get past the first song, a track called 'I'll be back' by Arnie and the Terminators... (the above is the opening line). Anybody else remember this?
My cubs listened to this one piece of music for 30 minutes straight while they acted out a Laser Tag scenario to it. 30 minutes. I think they've got a damn cheek whinging about me playing 'Go with the flow' 3 times in a row!

This kitten is very cute! I had the first version book-marked for ages, but this is better. She purrs when you tickle her tummy with the mouse, and meows when you touch her forehead! ^~^

<pleased> I chased up some information today about the Library course I want to do. Haven't heard back from my first choice but found out that my second choice is being held at a campus that's only 10 minutes away not at the campus I had to get to last time which is 30 minutes drive or over an hour by public transport. My second choice is now my first choice and there should be an application/enrolment form in the mail to me shortly. : )

No comments: