Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hah, finally...
The next part of Serving Ms Brown is posted. I've been thinking about posting/advertising the link on some other sites but if I do that then I'll have to make an effort to update regularly. It's one thing being casual about updates when it's basically your friends reading, quite another to be that unprofessional with strangers.

<g> Joules has more or less convinced me to finish off Cat House Ellis next. Makes sense, it's only a two-parter, and I did say I was going to clear some of the backlog before the end of the year...

<shiver> Gods I love spring in Melbourne - it's turned cold again.

Oh great, Joules <faintly> bratling's got the tank all ready for the new member of the family. How nice... <shudder> I will want to see photos though, even though I know it'll make my skin crawl. Heh, nothing like morbid curiosity! : )

Hee, and I'm basting the paper pieces into the last lot of diamonds, then I'll be able to start making up the remaining stars. <g>

No comments: