Thursday, October 23, 2003

<giggling>: Onna, I think you've outdone yourself! Onna's Hamrantula! I'm caught between being warm fuzzy about it and squicked! : ) Hee, yeah, see if you can facet the eyes, Onna, that'll make it even creepier! (Thank you for the code, Joules.)

Woohoo! Finally got one of the missing 'Dancing' chapters done and I've now got a clear idea of how to put it together. Progress at last!

Is it just me or does Bryant - one of Mattel's My Scene dolls - look like a very young Doyle?

Tch, it's not just my cubs that won't eat their greens, KittenKong won't eat the green coloured biscuits in the 'turkey, cheese and vegetables' cat food mix.

Really felt like I earned my money today in the library (yes I know it's voluntary), very busy and <pleased with self> I found out how to input sets of books into the database - so where you've got multiple copies of the same book, you don't have to individually type each one up. It's always good when you can make sense of what the manual says.

<sigh>The cubs got a new Thomas the Tank Engine DVD today but they had to give up a trip to the movies for it. Kind of pleased about that actually, not really interested in seeing Finding Nemo again.

Had a look at some Lego today... Princess Leia in her slave-girl costume, done as a Lego figure is very disturbing. (click on the maginifying glass logo thing next to the main pic for a closer look at the horror : )

No comments: