Friday, October 03, 2003

<g> Heh, yeah, coding from scratch is fun!
If - when - I get around to putting my own website together it'll have this little note somewhere on the homepage:
This page lovingly hand-crafted by Lutra. (No, I'm serious! I typed everything up on notepad. : )

The macros are a triffic idea though, especially for those spacer thingies...

I am very ready for the cubs to go back to school. How do I know this? I've spent the past couple of afternoons squirreled away in my bedroom basically ignoring my children. Tch, such a bad mother. : )
We only managed to get a third of the things on our 'holiday activities' list done, but it's not been too bad. We went to the Aquarium yesterday - so crowded! - but it was still fun and I had enough cash to get the cubs a couple of soft toys they've been after all year, (a[nother] plush shark which is half the size of a cub, and a plush stingray - which is a third the size <g>) and for myself I got the last 'coral scene' bouncy ball in the set.

I don't think I'm ready for next term though, not the least because we've got another rental inspection looming. I don't want to cope right now, I'll just bury myself in one of my universes/play rooms...
(Tch, I know this craving for chocolate is just a reaction to stress and if I did go and get some I know I wouldn't enjoy it. Might be time for an apple.. no, wait! I've got some fresh strawberries - they'll do! : )

Flux, the next joint Dystopia is stampeding along nicely - good to see - then I have to think about the next AC, it's kind of an important one.
And in the meantime, Joules is making great strides with First Light (even though she may not feel like it at times <g>) I'm watching, open-mouthed in amazement as it unfolds. Damn impressive! When I grow up I want to be a writer just like her! : )

No comments: