Sunday, October 05, 2003

(nicked from The Zone:)
Lutra, go check your mail. And remember you should never, ever issue anything remotely challenge-like... [evil grin]

... I shouldn't should I? <shaking head> Just cos I said I wasn't going to go looking for Barbie-slash didn't mean I necessarily wanted anyone else to go looking for me!
Uh, thanks anyway, sinam. <not sure whether to laugh or shudder>

The next part of Serving Ms Brown has finally been posted. Now the fun starts...

Cubs are back to school tomorrow - I really should ring the agent and arrange a time for the rental inspection, get that over with. <pout> Don't wanna! Sometimes it's a pain being a grown-up...

A lot of the time in my dreams I find there's something that prevents me from opening my eyes properly - the light's too bright, I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open etc. I realised today why this happens. My bed is under a north-facing window, the thin, white venetian blinds block the view but not the light - I must be squinting in my sleep and it's transferring to my dreams! <g>
In my dream last night I was given 3 bolts of material, 1 grass green and 2 egg-yolk yellow, really lovely! I was just on the point of ringing Soulsis to see if she could get the bolts home for me when I woke up.

No comments: