Wednesday, October 15, 2003

The final count for the stars was 163 - and I've cut out enough material for the remaining 40 needed. Heh. : ) Probably won't have the stars finished by November, the deadline I set myself, but at least now I have everything I need to finish the project. (Except for the borders sashes, wadding and backing... but that can wait.)

Finally finished my latest AC chapter... I think. Damn it was a hard one to get out. I have to thank Joules for all her invaluable help though, this chapter wouldn't have gotten finished at all without it. <glomps Joules>
Now I really need to get back into 'Dancing' if I'm going to have the first draft completed by the end of the year...

(nicked from Okapi's lj:)

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test


Your type is: ISFJ
Introverted (I) 67.74% Extroverted (E) 32.26%
Sensing (S) 53.33% Intuitive (N) 46.67%
Feeling (F) 58.82% Thinking (T) 41.18%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%

Oh, forgot to mention... took the cubs swimming last saturday morning and to my surprise one of them is actually swimming! It's not graceful or even coordinated but it's still hands and feet off the floor moving through the water. : ) They had their first official swimming lesson of the term last week - something must've clicked. <g>

Mum's in Queensland for a couple of weeks and I've got the use of her car while she's away. It's so, so good not having to organise my life around the cubs' father and whether he needs the car for work (or his social life). It's a sort of freedom, I guess.
And I've got the application and course information for one of the colleges, waiting on the second one now.

No comments: