Wednesday, October 29, 2003

<grin bounce> After reading some AU X-files fanfic - where Krycek was a merman - Joules has been toying with the idea of a Zaabon/Radittsu pic along similar lines.
She teased me today by showing me the first half of the illo, the Zb part. It's going to be gorgeous!

Was watching Trigun last weekend and found myself going all gooey at a point where Vash's eyes were shown in close-up. Thought it'd be really cool to have a pic of that on my wall. I told Joules, who promptly unearthed half a dozen vidcaps for me. : ) Heh, now all I need is a printer. I also thought it'd make a brilliant display having a series of similar pics grouped together - can you imagine it? All those anime eyes? Mmm.... Anyway, I thought that maybe I could try doing some myself, eyes are the one thing I have no trouble drawing, manga style, but also that'd it'd be nice to find pics of my favourite characters. Two that sprang to mind immediately were Iason Mink from AnK, and K from Gravitation. It was then I realised that, apparently, I've got a thing for blonde semes... <g> Well, in anime at any rate.

The cubs and I are staying home today - a mental-health day. We woke up late (an hour late) and were all very cranky and miserable so I decided to sod school, sod everything we obviously need a rest. Yes, my conscience is pricking at me cos I was supposed to be a classroom helper this morning but I just couldn't face it...

No comments: