Monday, April 26, 2004

Ack! The cubs have gotten bigger! Dang - have to get them some more clothes. Ah well, I was due to hunt down some winter clobber for them anyway...

I've noticed a change in their sibling dynamics recently, as well. The clingy cub is now quite happily ranging away from me, very content to go off and do his own thing - which drives his brother nuts. M can get very upset when S doesn't want to do/have the same thing and he's constantly deferring to S even for simple decisions like what they want for lunch. <sigh> No doubt we'll cope with this the way we've coped with everything else.
(Heh, parent-teacher interviews next week - the cubs have warned me, tactfully, that their teacher might not be completely complimentary about them... <eyebrow> Oh really? Do tell...)

Hee, I've got all of the First Light chapters now - can start reading through at my leisure. : )

No comments: