Saturday, April 03, 2004

Well that wasn't a lot of fun but it was productive. The cubs and I got to work cleaning their room this afternoon. Yes, there was grumbling and plaintive moans about being 'too tired to clean up' (though not too tired to play, I noticed) but we managed to sort out half of their room including hoiking a square metre of stuff out from under the bed. It's times like this I'm glad they've got bunk-beds; two single beds would mean twice as much area to hide things in. : )
We should be able to finish the job tomorrow, especially with the cubs spurred on by the incentive of not going out anywhere fun until their room is clean. <evil smirk>

Got to read snippets of the next chapter of Joules' Oriyal Tales as she was writing it this morning...
Waaaah! <sniffle> So sad - Watari definitely needs a hug. <nods decisively>
Heh, I've started the next part of Elga - never thought I'd find myself writing almost-horror, sort of, it's not a genre I like, but this is fun! And best of all I know where it's going. : )

I cooked roast chicken with roast potatoes for dinner tonight. I made it mainly for my own benefit (I love roasts!) but the cubs polished off all their portions as well. This is a definite step up from the 'Yuck, I'm not eating that! I hate [... fill in the blank...]' They ate all their roast lamb the other day as well. Dare I cautiously believe nutritional progress is being made? <bg>

No comments: