Monday, April 19, 2004

Bizarro dream last night. I was obliquely warned about a piece of evidence - a tissue - that could link me with a murdered man. I found the tissue in the bin where I'd dropped it, then had to dispose of it. My best option, I thought, was flushing it down a toilet (a: it would take the 'evidence' away from the scene, and b: it would break up in the water and disappear - heh, dream-logic...) but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of the bloody thing. Every toilet I visited was either broken or locked, or there was some weird beaurocratic/arcane stumbling block, so I eventually decided to take the risk and just drop the tissue in another bin, in a park, and hope for the best.
Interesting, ne? : ) What is it I want to disassociate myself with but can't?

'Revolution' the AC side-story, is posted in the Desert Dreaming sequence of that section. Thanks for coding, Joules!

1st day back at school and there was much rejoicing...
Heh, Peter Costello the Federal (Liberal) Govt Treasurer was at the school assembly this morning (<scratches head> I think he's the federal representative for the area) doing the politician/photo opportunity thing, presenting some Aus flags to a student and teacher who are going to Japan soon for a conference. I see this man on the news nearly every night, but there was no sense of awe, or anything seeing him in reality. He's just a guy in a suit who can't tell a joke to save himself...

No comments: