Wednesday, April 28, 2004

'k, I got 18/20 for one of last weeks tests – an easy pass. That makes 3 of the 4 term one subjects I know I won't have to repeat : )
Enrolled in another subject yesterday, Materials Receipt, on Tuesday mornings – looks like that will be my only subject this term. I figure at this rate it'll take me at least 3 years to finish the first year's course content. Eh, no problem, not in any hurry...

<growling> Oooh, that Cathy Bradford (from The Bill') gets right up my nose!
The UK is a year or so ahead of us in episodes, I'm very tempted to get onto the Bill site and find out what happens to the psychotic cow. And Polly's just been arrested for murder!

I'm about half-way through reviewing Dancing but can't help casting longing glances at the other prettyshinys jostling for my attention. I'm resisting, for the most part. I know this wanting to go off and frolic in the fields of imagination is just another way of putting off the work that has to be done if I'm going to make a go of becoming a published author.
(Yes, I do plan to get back into it today while the cubs are at school but first I'm just going to zip off and read the latest chapter Joules has sent me from the sequel to 'First Light'... : )

No comments: