Tuesday, October 15, 2002

All this talk of Pocky is making me hungry.
I really liked the strawberry ones Joules sent me, but I think I preferred the chocolate ones, because it was dark chocolate. Heh, ate both boxes by myself, yum! Definitely going to check out the local asian grocers and see what I can scrounge up.

Heh heh heh.
Two installments of Silk & Leather almost ready, one from me, one from Joules. (Joules' bit comes after mine, but she was so impatient with my tardiness she started writing hers before I'd finished my bit! *big uke eyes* I'll try to be quicker next time, promise.)

I think I'm going to become a 'friend of Melbourne Museum'. Costs $90 a year (ouch) for a family ticket, but it gets us free entry to the museum, and Scienceworks, and the Immigration Museum (which I haven't been to yet, but it looks like fun), plus discounts for the Planetarium and the IMAX theatres, and most importantly - discounts at the gift shops! (Mwahahahahahhah!)
To put it in perspective, when the cubs and I and friends went to Scienceworks on the weekend, we got a family 'super-pass' ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children) and it cost $48 (though that included the Planetarium and the special exhibit). With the 'friends' card the cost would've been around $24, I think. Yup, I've convinced myself, we'll get the card, maybe not this week though.

Oh joy, swimming starts again this term. The cubs will want me to attend, and there's nothing I like more than sitting in a hot, humid, chlorine rich environment watching them have fun. *grin*

No comments: