Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Ouchies! Symps (and warm, careful hugs) Joules. Not fond of dentists myself...

The cubs are going through a growth spurt. How do I know?
'Mummy, what can I have to eat?' - every 5 minutes...
The challenge is keeping them fed without resorting to sweet biscuits and potato chips, fortunately they're happy to eat toast, and corn-thins (like rice cakes only tasty), and apples and carrots.

One of my cubs has made up a country, Dehlushwah, clever thing, and every so often he comes out with some information about the place. For instance, tonight he told us the Delushwahns don't have grandparents, the parents grow out of plants, and then they have children like humans do. Delushwah has it's own language of course, and I've been jotting the words down as cub comes out with them... He'll get full credit naturally, when this place inevitably turns up in a fic... :)

Tonight, while I read the cubs some stories, they acted them out for me (Aesops' fables - 'Town Mouse & Country Mouse', 'Tortoise and the Hare', and 'The Lion and the Mouse'). Did anybody else do things like that when they were little? I know I was forever putting on 'shows'. *rolls eyes* Looks like karma is sneaking back to get me for the things I put my parents through. ^.^

No comments: