Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Sweet Girl, eh, tenshi? Hn. Well, as usual it's partly right, I suppose You're certainly adorable, and fairly shy on first meeting. And you do look cute with those wings and the fringe....

I did the same quiz - came out as Bishonen
("Popular with the ladies, and sometimes [sometimes?] even the guys. You don't put a lot of effort in your appearance, but you always end up looking quite attractive. You could have any sexual preference") *grin*. My ningen alter-ego did it too, and came out as Anime Kid ("Innocent, energetic, and downright adorable all seem to describe you. You can get on people's nerves at times, but you're impossible not to love. You're also the most playful of the anime cliches" - she's not at all sure about that, and neither am I!)

Heh - but my Anime Power was the best of all - Granting Wishes! (And Shen Lon is a sort of lizard, I suppose, though I couldn't see much family resemblance...) Apparently I also belong in DBZ (the ningen ended up in Trigun). And I'm most like Ranma. And Kira
("Cold as stone. You appear cool and calm, but really you have many bottled emotions inside. Besides that, you are dead sexy.") [OK, fair enough, cute pic - but who the hell is Kira?]

[growl] The ningen wants her mind back so she can get some work done. Catch you later, tenshi!


No comments: