Thursday, October 31, 2002

[Smells like Zha'haabron, eh? Mmmm... *dopey grin* Hn, 'lestrel, if your ningen trys to follow through on her threat we are not without weapons, I mean, you can ki-singe her and my chibi eyes are quite effective I've been told. ^~^
And thank you for hanging around and looking after me, sinam; I'd glomp you but - *tragic look* - I don't have the energy.]

See, I told you the cubs were really truly sick.
One of them threw up soon after dinner (OK, so fish & chips are never a good idea when they're feeling poorly - you'd think I'd know by now) and I'm just waiting for the other one to do his party piece.
I can cope with most things that come out of the human body except vomit (and semen in bukkake amounts.. ick. I do not believe the fable that it's good for the skin, not when it dries in your hair like liquid cement) and just my luck, I was blessed with not one, but two babies afflicted with reflux. Lucky me. For those who've not had the pleasure of dealing with a refluxy child, it goes something like this... You feed child - 10 minutes later child throws up most of what they've just eaten.. repeat.. until child grows out of it, in the cubs case that was almost a year. But that's in the past, now I only have to deal with it maybe 2 or 3 times a year - speaking of which I'd better go and check them...

No comments: